Jr. Web Designer (Phillippines)
Vonvon delivers funny daily quizzes, multimedia games, and other types of interactive content to hundreds of millions of users worldwide. Please refer to http://en.vonvon.me for our list of quizzes and games.
We're looking for a talented graphic designer/production artist who can co-work with our local quiz writers, marketing manager, as well as international teams, in a fast-paced internet business.
The ideal candidate will have a diverse portfolio of original creative content, and can distinguish pursuing one's artistic dream from meeting the business goals and requirements. This position calls for the ability to collaborate with other creatives on projects from conception to execution in a fast-paced, fun environment.
- Understand creative requests and deliver visual designs that satisfy the needs of the request, are on-brand and user-friendly.
- Develop fun-filled, highly-sharable, and locally-relevant, yet internationally-customizable, graphic designs that are bound to make our users smile.
- Collaborate with Vonvon's international offices in creating/updating templates (art files, PPT, Word doc) and tools to improve our design process.
- Lead a wide variety of design projects from concept through to production (mobile and web)
- Must have graphic design experience with a consumer brand marketing team, or for a consumer focused advertising/creative agency.
- Must be an advanced user of Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Experience designing, producing and optimizing digital files, including basic HTML and CSS front end development as plus
- Experience color correcting and manipulating photo and video assets
- Detail oriented, diligent and attentive: Keen sense of design with an eye for detail and consistency; no detail is too small or insignificant
- Highly organized: able to consistently balance simultaneous projects while creating templates and tools
- Excellent collaboration skills and willingness to learn from other team members
- Adaptable and resourceful: able to successfully deal with change and ambiguity seeking out the necessary resources to achieve goals
- Good communication skills : English is mandatory, as we hold our weekly conference calls where everyone is expected to contribute to the group discussions in English. French is plus.
- We believe in fair compensation, and our employees are paid based on where they live and how many years of experiences they're bringing in to work. We refer to Payscale when selecting our offshore designers.
- Our starting salary is going to be slightly above the national average (50%) going up depending on level of expertise, but will max out at 75% level. After 6 months of working with us, we will go through a performance review and your salary may be adjusted.
- 100% Remote work. ( Job training will be provided in the initial weeks on Skype or other video calls )
- Weekly call with the team (usually at 9AM PST)
- Local statutory holidays observed + 10 Days of Paid Vacation after a full year of employment.
- Launched in Jan 2015 with explosive growth reaching 200M sessions across 50 countries
- Currently operating in 20+ different languages (including English and soon in French - en.vonvon.me)